Friday 22 March 2013

100 Day Spending Ban - Weeks 10 + 11

Hello again spending ban fans!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I just have not felt like writing. I know many people go through phases like this, but I still feel a little guilty! Anyway, back to my spending ban...

I've been pretty good for the past couple of weeks. Due to the vast amounts of snow I have had to invest in some sensible boots for getting to work, but that was necessary since my old boots were falling to bits (not fun when the snow hits...). However I did have one small slip-up...


While I was taking my Mum shopping for her birthday, I did pick up this little beauty in Marks and Spencers. To be fair, one wee £6 when I spent nearly £100 on my lovely Mum doesn't seem too bad!

Also, I won Rimmel's new Lash Accelerator Endless in a Twitter competition! Yaaaay!




It's so pretty! Will hopefully have a wee review up soon :)

Anyway,thanks for reading and for putting up with my lack of blogging mojo, hopefully I'll be a bit more active soon!

Christina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment