Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello again fabulous followers :)

Yesterday, the lovely Katie from Oh To Feel Pretty (Which she is! P.S. her latest Rainbow Eyes post is bloody amazing!
 
The Rules:
1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post. 
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow (www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com).
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so bloggers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun! :)

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
Self tanning. I live in Scotland with red hair; if I get fake-tanning wrong then I risk looking like an Oompa Loompa. Eh... NAW!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Usually once a week, unless I'm travelling a lot. Then less frequently (I know, yuck.)

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Hours. I can't stand it, I have to chip it off.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. purchasing a new top coat, foundation etc)?
I can't wait long to replace anything at all. Usually if a product's about to run out then I start to look for a back-up or buy a replacement. I'm a bit OCD about making sure I'm well-stocked, lest the world should end and I don't have enough moisturiser, y'know?

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Drinking alcohol probably. But I like my nice wines/gins/ciders way too much unfortunately...

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
House-work. I hate house-work. Sometimes it's all I do at work, so you can't really blame me for steering clear of it at home.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Not really, I tend to get ready at a very leisurely pace. Shower, sit with a cuppa, make-up, sit with a cuppa, hair, sit with a cuppa, etc etc.

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
I think so, I just need a little more discipline sometimes.

9. How organised is your makeup and nail collection?
Pfft it's haphazardly thrown either into a tower of drawers or into the vanity case I got for Christmas. Maybe when I move I will organise things a little more...

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
A week, maybe more? Sometimes I am genuinely too busy with work and trying to catch up with people.

As you will be aware if you are an avid reader of my blog, I am bone idle and never tag folk in these kind of posts. So if you want to do this tag, I tag you! Yaaay!

Christina xo

1 comment:

  1. oh god chippied nail polish. me too -.-' its annying but i can stand for days xD

    hi ^^ i found your blog in #bbloggers blog hop
    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    let me know ^^ visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete