Friday 12 April 2013

A Rare FOTD: Inspired by M&S

Hey there loyal readers!

I'm not normally so inspired by something randomly, but when I've been in Marks & Spencers of late, I keep seeing this lovely face by the make-up counters:


I thought I would give it a go myself and see how I got on, so here's my take on the look:



I've never been very good at getting the eyeliner flicks right, so I kept it simple and just did a normal line. As for the eyes I used my Sleek Glory palette and just used a gold/cream shade on the inner corners instead of green all over (I was going to work after all).



As for the pink lips, it's my much-loved Chanel Rouge Allure in L'Exuberante. :D

Sorry the light isn't very great in these, it doesn't really show off the green from the Sleek palette well; in reality it's a pretty emerald shade which clashes well with my hair (if that makes sense...)

PRODUCTS USED:

Face: Dr Jart+ Recover Primer
Benefit That Gal Primer (for under-eyes)
GOSH BB Cream in Sand.
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 001 Ivory
Guerlain Sun in the City Compact (Highlight)
Marks and Spencer's Limited Edition Blush.
L'Oreal True Match Powder in Rose Beige.

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Glory Palette (shades used: Overground, Tube and District)
Guerlain Sun in the City Compact
Bourjois Liner Pinceau Noir
Max Factor Clump Defy False Lash Mascara
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara.

Lips: Anatomicals Banana Lip Balm
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Colour in L'Exuberante.
Lipcote.

Let me know what you think!

Christina xo

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I might have to try something similar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) let me know if you do, would love to see it!

      Christina xo

      Delete
  2. Ahh that Rouge Allure is soooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete